The NVIDIA Quadro P6000 is the most advanced pure professional graphics solution ever created, combining the latest GPU, memory and display technologies that result in unprecedented performance and breakthrough capabilities. Professionals across a range of industries can now create their most complex designs, solve the most challenging visualization problems and experience their creations within the most detailed, lifelike and immersive VR environments. Additionally, you can create massive digital signage solutions by connecting multiple NVIDIA Quadro P6000s via NVIDIA Quadro Sync II.
Designs become more complex over time. Visual effects grow in size, complexity, and scope. Scientific visualization and compute problems continue to push the boundaries of workstation capabilities. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. As professional workflows grow in size and complexity, the demand for visual computing power grows with it.
NVIDIA Quadro P6000’s Pascal architecture GPU implementation, GDDR5X memory and DisplayPort 1.4 support synergistically deliver the best overall single precision FP32 performance and professional graphics solutions. The NVIDIA Quadro P6000 enables users to create large, complex designs, interactively render photorealistic imagery, and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences.
- Built off of Pascal architecture, the PNY Quadro P6000 graphics card packs 24GB of GDDR5X memory, plus 3840 CUDA cores. This GPU card is ideal for creating and editing 3D virtual reality content for the gaming and medical industries that call for advanced graphic workloads. The double-slot graphics card consumes up to 250W of power while combining more memory and display technologies than its predecessor, the M6000 featuring Maxwell GPU architecture.
- With the PNY Quadro P6000 GPU, professionals can create their most complex designs, solving the most challenging visualization problems across a range of industries.
- Under the hood, the P6000 graphics card with Pascal architecture features 12 teraflops of single-precision performance, which is a teraflop more than the Titan X. In comparison to the Maxwell architecture Quadro M6000, this card packs 5 more TFLOPS on its 16nm FinFET+ manufacturing process.
- The GPU supports 11,800 million transistors while offering 3840 CUDA cores, 240 texture mapping units, and 96 ROPs. The Quadro P6000 is able to drive four 4K screens at 120Hz, 5K displays at 60Hz, and 8K displays at 60Hz.
- Display connectors: 4 x DisplayPort 1.4 ¦ 1 x Dual Link DVI-D ¦ Full Height Bracket Included ¦ Memory: 24GB GDDR5X 384-bit ¦ Memory Bandwidth: Up to 432 GB/s ¦ System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x 16.