This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- Built off of Pascal architecture, the PNY Quadro P6000 graphics card packs 24GB of GDDR5X memory, plus 3840 CUDA cores. This GPU card is ideal for creating and editing 3D virtual reality content for the gaming and medical industries that call for advanced graphic workloads. The double-slot graphics card consumes up to 250W of power while combining more memory and display technologies than its predecessor, the M6000 featuring Maxwell GPU architecture.
- With the PNY Quadro P6000 GPU, professionals can create their most complex designs, solving the most challenging visualization problems across a range of industries.
- Under the hood, the P6000 graphics card with Pascal architecture features 12 teraflops of single-precision performance, which is a teraflop more than the Titan X. In comparison to the Maxwell architecture Quadro M6000, this card packs 5 more TFLOPS on its 16nm FinFET+ manufacturing process.
- The GPU supports 11,800 million transistors while offering 3840 CUDA cores, 240 texture mapping units, and 96 ROPs. The Quadro P6000 is able to drive four 4K screens at 120Hz, 5K displays at 60Hz, and 8K displays at 60Hz.
- Display connectors: 4 x DisplayPort 1.4 ¦ 1 x Dual Link DVI-D ¦ Full Height Bracket Included ¦ Memory: 24GB GDDR5X 384-bit ¦ Memory Bandwidth: Up to 432 GB/s ¦ System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x 16.