The P2000 is powered by Nvidia Pascal Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) technology and 5GB of GDDR5 memory. It is targeted for professional CAD, DCC and visualization designers, engineers and users. It delivers amazing creative experience across a variety of professional 3D applications.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by a global team of support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
- Based on 16 nm FinFET Plus process technology to pack over 4 billion transistors and 1024 CUDA cores and up to 3.0 TFLOPs of single precision compute power. The NVIDIA Quadro P2000 graphics board is targeted for professional CAD, DCC and visualization designers, engineers and users. Get the budget friendly highest performing graphics board to drive today’s demanding professional workflows.
- 5GB GDDR5 memory with up to 140 GB/s memory bandwidth allows designers and animators to model, store and render characters and scenes at unprecedented scale, complexity, and richness. Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0 - Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
- H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines - Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
- 16K Texture and Render Processing - Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.