Dell NVIDIA NVS 310 Overview
The Dell NVIDIA NVS 310 is a professional graphics card designed to deliver reliable performance and advanced display capabilities in business and enterprise environments. Its features include support for multiple displays, a low-profile design, and compatibility with major operating systems. While not intended for gaming or demanding 3D applications, it excels in providing stability and efficiency for professional tasks that require enhanced graphical capabilities.
The NVS 310 is based on NVIDIA's Kepler architecture, which provides a balance between power efficiency and performance. While it may not offer the same level of graphical horsepower as gaming-oriented cards, it excels in providing stable and consistent performance for professional applications.
support for multiple displays and designed with a low-profile form factor, making it suitable for small form factor PCs and slim tower cases where space is limited. This enables its use in compact workstations without compromising on performance or display capabilities.
- Memory: The NVS 310 typically comes with 512MB of DDR3 memory. This memory is used to store and process graphics data, allowing the card to handle multiple displays and complex graphical applications.
- Display Support: The NVS 310 supports multiple displays and offers flexibility in terms of connectivity. It comes with dual DisplayPort outputs, which can be used to connect to DisplayPort, DVI, VGA, or HDMI displays using adapters.
- Low Profile Design: The card has a low-profile design, making it suitable for small form factor PCs or slim tower cases where space is limited.
- Performance: The NVS 310 is not designed for gaming or high-performance graphics tasks. Instead, it focuses on providing stable and reliable performance for professional applications like CAD/CAM, 2D drafting, financial modelling, and other business-oriented software.
- Software Support: The NVS 310 is compatible with major operating systems, including Windows and Linux. NVIDIA provides drivers and software updates for the card to ensure compatibility and optimise performance.